Monday, July 15, 2013

Brave Young Man Temar Boggs Rescues Abducted Girl

In a true showing of Klingon spirit, 15 year old Temar Boggs cornered down a car with a child abductor and a five year old girl with his bicycle. The coward scum abductor pushed the little girl out of the car and fled. Teamr then carried the girl to safety.

As of 9 am CST 7/15/2013 the HaDibaH child abductor has not been caught. (If I find any description of the baktag, I will post it.)

However, it gladdens my heart to see the nobility and valour of a young man that understands compassion and honour and was able to use these concepts to fuel his strength to save this girl. I salute you, Temar Boggs. As a young man, you show virtues that other men many times your age never begin to understand.

2 comments:

Shit Leopard said...

RESPECT.

Dirty Hairy said...

@Leopard - Thanks. I apologize your comment can't go up right away, spambots found me and I have to authorize posts. :/