Monday, March 8, 2010

Lost an old friend today


So, there isn't much to this post. I found out today that an old friend died suddenly from a heart attack. He had a couple of boys, and it just sucks. He was only in his mid-forties, we have a nice weekend in Iowa after a long winter, he takes his boys (all of them avid deer hunters) to go shooting on a nice sunny day, then just falls dead. With no warning.

I just feel awful for them two teenage boys. They have to go the rest of their life without their dad, and they were close. It's really sad and I don't like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Stephanie said...

I'm so sorry. So sad to hear. I hope you're okay. Will be thinking about you.