Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jingle Hunchback


In my daily routine, my day starts out with the alarm clock going off. I allow myself 15 minutes after awakening to simply sit upright in the bed and really let myself "wake up" before I start getting ready for the day.

Often, this time is marked with interacting with one or more of my three cats or sitting and quietly thinking. However, this day my mind created a song that I felt the need to sing aloud (to the tune of Jingle Bells):

Digging for a corpse
in an unmarked, open grave

stealing body parts
laughing all the way (ah ha ha!)

(skips to chorus)
Frankenstein!

Frankenstein!

Igor's on the way!


Obviously it is unfinished, but this is a good example of the types of things my mind spontaneously generates. I imagine it is the song Igor sings whilst...collecting.

No comments: