Friday, October 16, 2009

I am seething.


I read this article this morning, and now all I can see is red. (Super brief summary, old white justice of the peace refuses to marry interracial couples.) You know what? If you want to be a racist asshole, just come right on out and say it. Don't pretend to be anything else. The thing that fucking kills me is the first words out of this dicksponge's mouth:

"I'm not a racist. I just don't believe in mixing the races that way,"

Merriam Webster defines:

Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
Pronunciation: \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritēs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
Date: 13th century

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

**************

Asshole, racist, hypocrite...but he is doing it all because he cares for the children!

"There is a problem with both groups accepting a child from such a marriage," Bardwell said. "I think those children suffer and I won't help put them through it."

OK, if your eyes don't look like Donald Duck's up there at this point, there is something seriously fucking wrong with you. Yes, fuckhead's fucked up reason for being a asshole racist hypocrite is that he doesn't want the poor little mixed kids to suffer.

He came to the conclusion that most of black society does not readily accept offspring of such relationships, and neither does white society, he said.

WELL SHIT THE BED! This oughta fucking help! Let me summarize your position here, Fartwell, "You disgusting mixed children are such an unholy abomination I am going to do everything in my power to make sure you aren't even born into this world...because I care about you." Does that about sum it up you fucking pig? Boy howdy, nothing like sending a positive, reaffirming message of "You should have never been born." to all the little mixed kids of the world, huh fuckwit???

Still, with all of the blatant fucking ignorance and intolerance this guy spews in the few short sentences he had available, nothing kills me more than this:

"I have piles and piles of black friends. They come to my home, I marry them, they use my bathroom."

I feel I simply must apologize here, Fartwell. I didn't realize you had "black friends", that makes everything better and absolves you of being a racist fuck...honestly! Use your bathroom? It must have fucking killed you that you didn't have a "Colored Bathroom" installed!

You fucking asshole. I have friends that happen to be black, too! But I don't call them my "black friends", they are just my FRIENDS. You can pretend all you want in your mind that you aren't a racist, but you are and you might as well just fucking admit it. If you were really interested in helping mixed children, you might just start treating them like children need to be treated, with love, care, and support.

No comments: