Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Worthless Dick Scum

Image Hosting


I admit I get some bizarre, guilty pleasure out of reading celebrity gossip. Why? I don't know. If I was forced to guess, I would say it is because I hate so many people, especially wealthy people that think they are pretty and important.

However, in my unfortunate grasping to get my fix, I have learned of "pseudo-celebrity" douchebag asswipes that infect our planet like little worthless fuckers, and I would have been better off never know of them and possibly being lobotomized to forget them.

So, even though I really have no one to blame but myself, I am going to be a hypocrite and blame WWTDD.com (well, and to a lesser extent, Filmdrunk) for exposing me to the following worthless leeches on humanity, whom I would never have known otherwise because I only watch football, MMA, and pro-wrestling on tv and virtually never go to movies:

  • Paris Hilton
  • Perez Hilton
  • Lindsay Lohan
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Lady Gaga
  • Rihanna
  • Chris Brown
  • Zac Efron
  • Jonas Brothers
  • Pete Wentz
  • Ashley/Jessica Simpson
  • That tubby little pregnant sister of Briney Spears'
  • Victoria Beckham
  • Lily Allen
  • Michael Bay (fuck his stupid ass)
  • Uwe Boll
  • Twilight and all the bullshit associated with it
  • Robert Pattinson
  • Kristen Stewart
  • Diablo Cody
  • Brooke Hogan
  • Nick Hogan
  • That Jon/Kate/8 ABOMINATION
  • Sienna Miller (what a cunt)
  • all of them dingleberry cuntfags from those shitty MMA movies (you are 130 lbs soaking wet, dickslap...OOOOO! SO INTIMIDATING! OH WHA AH AH AH! I TAKE SHITS BIGGER THAN YOU!)
  • GLARING OMISSION #1-Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt (talk about a couple of fucking worthless shits)
  • Carrie Prejean
  • Justin Bieber
I will add to this as I see fit. I hope all of the fucking dirtbag, bottom-feeding losers on this list get the same butthole disease that killed Michael Jackson! Baseless assertion FTW!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Also, all the spoiled rich kids from reality shows like The Hills. FUCK 'EM!!

jokERSWIld said...

You forgot Ryan Seacrest and the veritable horde of douchebaggery that is. . . American Idol.

Donk said...

Is that a yarmulke popping off that kid's head in the .gif?

Dirty Hairy said...

Oh yeah...and Mike...FUCK MIKE!

ludditeandroid said...

Some additions:

Rumer Willis

Ali Lohan

the younger siblings of the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus

Basically the siblings/children of anyone famous who think they're entitled to being famous by proxy.

Dirty Hairy said...

Droid-Kinda like KFed?