Friday, July 10, 2009

Fuckin' American Nazis. I Hate American Nazis!


Well, as we all know I am pretty cavalier with the ol' insensitive ethnic stereotyping around here, but when does racism cease being funny and amusing and start being harmful?

How about shitting everything one of the greatest generations our country has ever had (both of my grandfathers fought the Nazis in WWII) and becoming a gun-toting Aryan asshat more concerned with keeping the white race pure than defending the nation you swore an oath to protect (making you a liar and a traitor!)?

Now, I *COULD* go on with my condemnation of these treasonous fucks, but let's skip that and get down to what the ol' Uncle Fekky does best: make fun of assholes!

Here's some fine examples of what these spineless, racist HaDiBahs have to say for themselves!

Asshat 1: "We must secure the exsistance of our people and a future for white children!"

Asshat 2: "I like to have fun, like to be intellectual when i need to be and a goofball when i can as well." ed.-good luck counting the grammar mistakes there! Not to mention the searing irony...

Asshat 3 (a double header of retardation!): "Its better to live one day as a lion, Than a hundred years as a sleep"

"...if we stay divided we will fade out of existences."

Asshat 4: "Family values are issential in preserving our race."

That's swell, guys. Thanks for reinforcing the idea in my head of hooking up a shotgun to my penis with my ejaculatory duct as the trigger followed by an operation to remove a couple ribs so I can "blow myself away".

1 comment:

Chris said...

I dig black chicks too.