Friday, April 24, 2009

I take shits more interesting than this broad


I am going to preface this post with the fact that I despise Perez Hilton. I think he is a world class douchequeef, and I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire. He is as important to the human race as my blog is, which is no glowing commendation on my part.

However, when someone can steal Perez Hilton's FAIL-fucktacular thunder, I tend to take notice. Enter Miss California 2009. When asked about gay marriage, she eloquently stammers out like a retard, "We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite. And you know what, I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman...No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised."

Good for you. Marry a man if you want to. I married a woman. What the fuck do I care if Suzy and Sally down the street want to get married, or Bill and Ted in the upstairs apartment, WHAT FUCKING DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE TO ME AND MY MARRIAGE?

As I have said on this blog before, I am no gay rights activist. At best I am indifferent, but when these sanctimonious fucks parade out in the public spotlight and advertise their intolerance a part of me seethes and burns. Good job, Miss California, you regurgitated your indoctrinated Christian beleifs. We are SO proud of you!

Oh, and as if all of this bullshit want bad enough, Faux News has picked this up and made her the new baby-face of the right. (How did the last beauty queen work out for you fucking retarded fuckstick assholes?) They portray her as "courageous" for "standing up for what she believes in". How courageous are they going to label the people that finally get tired of their bigoted rhetoric and finally shut their asses down for good?

I hope you enjoy your 15 minutes, Miss California. I further hope you don't mind Faux News shagging every ounce of spin they can get out of your pretty blonde Aryan archetype ass before they toss you aside. What's Sarah Palin been up to lately? Funny, I don't know, either.

No comments: