Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fucking ghey ass bullshit online drama


I fucking hate bullshit online drama. For those that don't know, I play a MMORPG (Lord of the Rings Online). If you don't know what a MMORPG, it's an online game where a bunch of people log on and try to kill each other with swords.

Occasionally, you end up making friends on these servers. If enough people play together they can make a group called a "kinship". It's basically like having a Klan meeting in the Honeycomb Hideout.

Anyway, furthermore, kins can get together and form "alliances", and that is where my lucky ass was stuck with this kin that had a loud mouthed asshole calling the shots. You invariably run into dickcheeseburgers on the net, but this guy's douche ubiquitousness was rubbing on my nerves.

So now the drama, one of the guys from another kin in the alliance said this guy was an asshole, so they all start fighting on MY kin's website about it. We politely try to tell them to fuck off and stop fighting in our back yard and they get all incredulous with US! Sorta like, "This is where we started it (for no apparent reason), and this is where we are going to finish it (even though you have politely tried to redirect us more than once)!"

Now, I actually fucking like the people in my kin. I have become friends with them, and my wife and my brother-in-law are members as well. The one drawback? They are kind of a "PG13" crowd. I am sure you don't have to read too much of this fucking blog of mine to ascertain that I am not much of a PG13 fucking person. Hell, on an average day I run "rated R for graphic violence, language, and explicit sexual content" baseline. I barely get to PG13 when I am high.

What this is all coming to was that we had loudmouthed jerkoffs on our message board fucking around and being all histrionic, and I had to sit back and fucking watch quietly while it was "diplomatically" dealt with. Since I was behooved to keep quiet there, I am venting all this bullshit no one but me will care about on my stupid fucking blog because unlike normal human beings, I like to fucking vent!

In fact, what I really felt like doing was grabbing numbnuts by the skull and dragging him off the message board, and fucking telling him not to open his fucking mouth again until he can act his goddamned age! Stuff the fucking "He said, she said" crap! You got called an asshole because you fucking act like one, shitdick! I don't fucking feel sorry for you, nor am I obliged to!

And to the rest of you that perpetuated the bullshit on our board and acted like we were pissing on your parade when we asked you to take it outside, I can only fucking say this: "Bravo! You did a great job of acting like adults with good judgment! You should be commended for your efforts for finding a quick and discrete resultion to an uneasy situation. Your ability to compose yourselves and act as adults was exemplary, and you are to be congratulated. Thank you so much for bringing all of your stink-ass fucking net-drama to a neutral site that wasn't even involved with the dispute and shitting all over our lawn only to wonder why we wanted you to leave. You are further to be monumentalized for your intellectual ferocity in determining the best course of action for civilized adults to follow."

Now, will all of you politely go fuck yourselves and kiss my ass on the way out? Thank you.

No comments: