Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Apparently I won some fucking award


My little blog-buddy, GumbyTheCat, put me up for the highly prestigious Arte y Pico Award! I decided to play along, so here we have it:

Rules:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y pico”blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.


OK, now that we have the bullshit out of the way, here are the five blogs I chose:

  1. Filmdrunk-It's better than being attacked by a prison inmate wielding a sock full of carpenter nails, and slightly less painful.
  2. Geektress-The embodiment of nerd power...girly style!
  3. Please Be Patient, I Am Evolving As Fast As I Can-EVOLVE FASTER!
  4. Brooding Cynyx-Tearing off the head and shitting down the neck of headlines.
  5. Fat Chicks In Party Hats-Not technically a blog, so fuck you!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Congratulations! now go fix me some biscuits and gravy.

GumbyTheCat said...

Yeah, I want biscuits and gravy too!