Anyone that is close to me knows I have anger management/rage issues. It is something I have had psychiatric help on, but that doesn't mean that living with it is easy. Finding ways to cope with anger doesn't mean it magically goes away.
If you don't have anger issues, I am happy for you. I hope you never experience them. Here's why:
- If you have anger issues, it invariably takes itself out on the people you care about at some point, and in one fashion or another.
- Your family and friends ask you why you are like "Dr. Jeckyl/Mr. Hyde" sometimes.
- Anger and rage can make you feel more lonely and isolated that depression can.
- You are powerless from feeling angry, and that can piss you off, and you get angry at yourself for being angry, and it just downward spirals.
- People look at you like you are fucking crazy if you have an "outbreak".
- You fucking say shit to people you never would say otherwise.
- You start hoping that if you destroy what is angering you, the anger will cease.