Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Using teh com-pooter, lol!


I know I should be more benevolent and patient, but people that act all fucking lost around computers fucking irritate me. I am not talking about old fucking geezers that try to dry their hair in microwaves, just like normal office people that act like fucking computers are this bizarre, alien fucking concept.

Admittedly, I have an upper hand, I am smart, rugged, and handsome, and I have had a computer in my home for the last 20+ years. I am not a "l33t h4XX0r" (elite hacker), but I know enough that I never have to take my PC into a shop for any upgrades, repairs, or issues.

So, for those of you not in "the know", I send this message: Defer fucking judgment to a computer nerd. Everyone knows one. Us computer nerds aren't doing anything special, we just know enough to go to help forums online and find the fix to our problem.

SHIT! Did I just say that out loud?

Oh, and Mac users can go fuck themselves. Only Communist Bastards use Macs.

/rant (IT'S AN HTML JOKE, GET IT?)

No comments: