Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I have strange fucking dreams

I thought I wuold chronicle a few of the strange dreams I have had before. They are just abnormal.

"Tornado and Little Bunnies"

I had this really weird fucking dream last night. In it, I was sleeping in a bed near a window in a trailer park, and these black tornadoes kept going between the trailers. It was kind of cool to watch, but a little frightening.

Then I noticed these "little people" that were dressed up like brown rabbits (sorry, no yiffing!), and they were absolutely terrified of the tornadoes and were trying to get away from them.

Two of the little people made a break for it to hide in some nearby trees, but they hadn't even got half way when one of the ornadoes suddenly switched directions and were on them like white on rice. The black tornado picked them both up and disintegrated them in a flash of light.

This makes the remaining few little people bunnies panic and they disperse, all running in a different direction. Eventually the tornadoes get all of them.

Oddly enough, one of the little people bunnies looked like Sean Preston Federline/Spears. WTF?
******************************
"The Pee Dream"

I had this one when I was about 25. There was a single mom throwing a birthday party for one of her children. Originally, I was there to help with an issue of toys melting on their kitchen table, but after being there a while, they invited me to sit on the couch and take it easy.

The house was very odd. Almost everything was a dark mustard or yellowish-brown color. As I was sitting on the sofa, one of the children hands me a small funnel-type device and asks me to urinate in it. I inspect the device and notice that is has a small hose that runs from it to the wall. The hose is near a window and I look outside.

Outside of the house, many of these tubes come together and empty into a small swimming pool that children are playing in. It would be like regular pool play, but instead of water, it is urine, and the kids are singing this song:

It's pee, it's pee, it's pee
It's wonderful pee
It's pee, it's pee
It's glorious pee
It's pee, it's pee
We all like the pee
It's pee, it's pee (repeat)

Having them ask me to add my pee to their play was supposed to be a privilege, but I couldn't go, so I left.
*********************
"Menstrual Monster"

I am in a hotel room with a young and beautiful anonymous woman. We are instantly attracted to each other, and start getting touchy feely and undressing. She confesses that she is having her period, but would still very much like to make love to me. I tell her that it is no problem, and that I will get some towels and wet a washcloth fromt he bathroom.

When I come back to the bedroom, she is laying on the bed nude and seemingly unconscious. She looks very pale, and there is a large pool of blood on the floor forming, trickling from between her legs.

I am worried and rush over to her, but a tentacle like object made from the blood on the floor shoots up and grabs my leg. Soon there are many of these menstrual tentacles trying to overpower me.

The woman stands up, her eyes have turned red and she is holding a very big dagger. She lunges at me to kill me, but I punch her as she is coming in and she explodes into blood and empty skin, and all of the tentacles "die" and return to liquid form.
*************************
"George Washington Muppet"

I am a young boy in a large, castle like building. Two man-like muppets approach me, one resembles George Washington, the other a Jack from a deck of cards. Washington motions to Jack to grab me, so I run off and head up a flight of very large stairs. Jack is grabbing at my foot, making me crawl up the stairs and barely able to get away.

As Jack gets closer, I kick him in one of his large eyes, and he collapses dead. I am shocked, and before I know it, Washington is upon me and grabs my arm.

He leads me outside where there are many young girls (age 5-8) are playing, swimming, and otherwise having fun. Washington never speaks, but his motion to me implies that I am to choose one as a mate. Many of the girls start looking at me, trying to make pretty faces so I would choose them. I never chose.

No comments: